The knee hammer is a specialized medical tool designed for testing reflexes and assessing neurological function. With a rubber head and a sturdy handle, it is used by healthcare professionals to gently tap on the knee and observe the resulting reflex responses. This compact and easy-to-use instrument is a fundamental component of any medical examination kit, enabling practitioners to perform quick and accurate assessments of their patients’ reflexes and nerve function.
- Knee hammer for reflex testing and neurological assessments.
- Features a rubber head and sturdy handle for gentle tapping on the knee.
- Used by healthcare professionals to observe reflex responses.
- Compact and easy-to-use tool for quick and accurate assessments.
- Essential component of medical examination kits.
- Enables testing of reflexes and nerve function.