HOT / COLD PACK
- Provides long lasting hot or cold temperatures
- Can be used as hot or cold compress easily and conveniently
- Use for first-aid applications for physical therapy applications, heatstroke, headaches, muscle strain and fatigue
- Soft touch and comfortable on skin
- Traditional hot and cold packs for treating strains, sprains and other injuries. Soft, no-frost cover. Store in freezer until needed. Heat in microwave for heat therapy.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable gel.
- Based on initial pack temperature below 75F (24C).
- Place in boiling water for 5-6 minutes for hot use and in fridge for 15 minutes for cold use.
- Size - 6" x 10"